Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Five

I can’t decide if this week flew by or went by slowly. All I know is it was a busy week with getting into the swing of things at work and dealing with some more car issues. Thank goodness it’s Friday now and I can relax a bit! Tonight and Sunday are free of plans (besides some wedding planning!) but tomorrow I’m spending some time with my friend Melissa! We are going to get her bridesmaid dress altered which should be fun! I’m getting this out a little late today, but here are the 5 things I’ve been loving this week!
This was another late night BuzzFeed find! I was reading this list of items for working out and thought these Blender Bottle designs will we’re the cutest/funniest designs ever! I personally am eyeing up the “bae goals” one! Blender Bottles are such a great bottle to use at the gym, while your out and about, or anywhere. I’ve been using them for years and I’ve never had an issue with leaking. 


2. Protein One Strawberries & Cream Protein Bar
This was an impulse purchase I made while for shopping for lunches this week. I chose the strawberries & cream flavor because it sounded different. It was a good choice because these are so tasty! The strawberry flavor is delicious and not fake at all. The bars are on the smaller side but definitely filling. I want to try some of the other flavors Protein One has to offer!

I’ve had my Hydroflask for awhile now but it’s been a lifesaver this week! I’m super busy during the day so it’s really helpful that I don’t have to constantly keep filling up my bottle as it holds 32 oz of water. It also keeps the water cold even though it’s just sitting out on my desk. 

4. Personal Training
I never thought I’d say this, but I actually enjoy my personal training sessions! John has been doing personal training for awhile now and convinced me to join the weight loss challenge at our gym which includes some personal training sessions. I’ve had 2 so far and I actually think I work better having somebody telling me what to do and helping me through the workout. I feel much more accountable now!


5. Crayola ColorCycle 
I had heard about this program a year or so ago, but just took the time to look into it. Crayola lets you send them any markers {they don't have to be Crayola!} that are dried out and they recycle them for you! The website makes it sound like you have to register through your school but I am going to reach out about registering through my summer camp because we have already accumulated a ton of dried out markers. It seems so simple to do and Crayola even covers the cost of shipping the markers to them! I was excited when I realized this would help my camp not waste so much because one of my 2019 goals is to reduce, reuse, and recycle.

Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?


2 comments:

  1. Those blender bottles are so cute! I prefer bottles with straws but those are almost too cute to pass up. The marker recycling program is genius! It would really stink if it was just for schools since I know my parents house probably has a bag of dried up markers. I'm not sure how your school works but you could suggest a marker-thon type thing where for a week students bring in dried up markers and if the school hits a certain point then they get ice cream or something.

    This week I've been loving overnight oats! The gym I've been going to this week doesn't open until 5 so I've been in a mad rush to get out the door to work. Prepping this breakfast has been a life saver. I'm actually eating it right now at my desk haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a great idea! I feel like kids would love it!

    Overnight oats are such a lifesaver and so yummy! They’re my go to over the summer when each morning is different depending on if I have personal training or not.

    ReplyDelete