Monday, April 2, 2018

Weekly Workout Recap: 3/26-4/1

Monday, March 26- REST DAY (a little sore from yesterday's strength training)

Tuesday, March 27- 3 mile run

Wednesday, March 28- Walk with my sister and nephew

Thursday, March 29- 8 mile run with my sister
**First hot day in awhile! It was rough!**
We had to take a water break at the park we ran to because the heat was REAL!

Friday, March 30- 5 mile run with my brother
Running with a hat on when it's super windy wasn't my best decision...

Saturday, March 31- REST DAY
My nephew's first birthday party was today! The perfect excuse for a rest day (or maybe not because I played a lot with him which is exercise in itself!) :) 

Sunday, April 1- 60 minutes strength training
I wore my most Easter-y outfit to the gym! Happy Easter!

Total Weekly Mileage: 16 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment