Monday, April 9, 2018

Weekly Workout Recap: 4/2-4/8

Monday, April 2- 2.75 run with John's cousin
*We had a house guest at John's house this holiday weekend. His aunt and uncle went away for the week so his cousin came to stay with us. I convinced him to run with me early this morning and I was thrilled to have a new running buddy for the day!*

Tuesday, April 3- REST DAY

Wednesday, April 4- 1 mile run with my sister (the wind was REAL)

Thursday, April 5- REST DAY: Hot Chocolate 15k Expo!

Friday, April 6- REST DAY

Saturday, April 7- Hot Chocolate 15k with my brother and sister (real mileage according to my Garmin)- 9.4

Sunday, April 8- REST DAY


Total Weekly Mileage: 13.15 miles

This week was full of a lot of rest days due to weather, being busy, and pure laziness. They allowed me to run a good race on Saturday, though, so no complaining here! Sometimes your body just needs a little rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment