Monday, April 23, 2018

Weekly Workout Recap: 4/16-4/22

Monday, April 16- 2.62 miles with my brother in honor of the Boston Marathon


Tuesday, April 17- REST DAY

Wednesday, April 18- 1 mile run


Thursday, April 19- 3.1 mile run (5k PR! 27:12)


Friday, April 20- REST DAY

Saturday, April 21- 2 solo miles and then 3 miles with my brother, sister, and nephew

Sunday, April 22- 2 miles with my brother

I run faster when I hear the ice cream truck!

Total Weekly Mileage: 13.72 miles

It was a lighter week for me and I didn't get in my long run, but I did enjoy the beautiful weather!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you ran 2.62 miles in honor of Boston. Also that ice cream cone looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was as close as I was getting to Boston :) and thanks, I am obsessed with soft serve ice cream with sprinkles!

      Delete