Monday, April 30, 2018

Workout Recap: 4/23-4/29

Monday, April 23- 3 mile fun run with the Run856 group

Chatting while running calls for a slower pace :)

Tuesday, April 24-
REST DAY #TacoTuesday

Wednesday, April 25- 2 miles with my sister and nephew + 1.75 miles with my brother

Thursday, April 26- REST DAY

Friday, April 27- 2.5 mile run

I really did NOT want to run...

Saturday, April 28- 45 minutes strength training



Sunday, April 29- 10 mile run


Total Weekly Mileage: 19.25 miles

It was a higher mileage week for me, which makes me happy! I definitely need to amp up the strength training, though. My brother and I went to the gym Saturday for the first time in about 2 weeks and WOW I felt out of shape...

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the 10 miles! I definitely need to work on my strength training! I was doing really well then stopped when I had some knee pain and never picked it back up after my half marathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was doing really well, too, until it got really nice out plus my brother started working late. We usually go together but his new job has him working late and when he gets home, he's usually too tired to go. So of course I use that as my excuse haha.

      Delete
    2. Now I use Bailey as my excuse since she thinks that when mom is stretching and foam rolling it's really play with Bailey time haha. I'm convinced runners will always find an excuse to skip strength training!

      Delete