Monday, April 16, 2018

Weekly Workout Recap: 4/9-4/15

Monday, April 9- REST DAY
My rest day consisted of attending a bridal show at my wedding venue and consuming a ridiculous amount of appetizers and wedding cake samples!

Tuesday, April 10- 1.5 mile run with my sister + 1.5 solo run = 3 miles

Wednesday, April 11- 30 minutes strength training

Thursday, April 12- 3 miles

Friday, April 13- 1.85 miles with my brother
*I was starving and couldn't adjust to the heat so I had my mom come pick us up*

Saturday, April 14- 4 very hot miles

Sunday, April 15- 3 miles with Rachel in Millersville

Total Weekly Mileage: 14.85

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good week in workouts! I think you spent your rest day well too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because before I typed this all up I felt like I hardly ran all week. Boy was I surprised when I looked back at my Garmin history haha.

      Delete