Monday, April 29, 2019

My Week in Pictures XIX

I'm going into this Monday feeling pretty refreshed after a 10 day break! As much as I'd rather have more time to bum around at home, I'm ready to jump back into this school year and finish these last 6 weeks strong! Last week was a mix of fun and relaxing so keep following along to see what I was up to all week.


I started my Monday morning with some errands. I mailed out a few packages, including my Marine Layer recycling kit and a surprise for Maureen!


I went to Acme with my mom to pick up the $20 gift card I earned by playing the Monopoly: Shop, Play, Win game!


Tuesday morning started bright and early for me with my wisdom teeth surgery at 7 am. I had my mom bring me for a Chick Fil A milkshake before 8:30 am and I think the workers were confused why someone would want a milkshake so early.


Later in the day, since I was feeling wide awake, my sister and nephew stopped by. Tommy brought me a blanket to make me feel better and a picture he made for me!


I went to my mom's on Wednesday so I wouldn't be home alone. Tommy took care of me again by holding my ice pack on my cheek for me.


I convinced John to take me for ice cream that night :)


I spent Thursday getting some things done around the house. I packaged up another Momentum Jewelry motivate wrap to send to a friend!


I needed to get up and out of the house so I went on a walk and collected trash along the way.




Friday morning started off with making banana bread before running errands with my mom and Tommy.


Saturday morning began with a 5 mile run. John and I spent the rest of the day running errands and crossing things off our to-do list before eating dinner at my parents.


I went on another run on Sunday morning.


I ended my run with some peanut {soy} butter toast with honey. Thanks, Mackenzie, for this suggestion!


John and I headed over to the gym in the afternoon. I did 45 minutes of strength training :)


We ended our night with pizza on the grill, which we ate while eating the newest season of Santa Clarita Diet.



Question(s) of the Day: What is your favorite thing to make on the grill?

5 comments:

  1. Is Santa Clarita Diet good? I've seen it pop up on Netflix but never knew of anyone who watched it so I couldn't ask their thoughts.

    That's a great idea to go for a walk and collect trash! I've thought about doing that but I don't think Miss Bailey would appreciate that on our adventures.

    One of my favorite things to make on the grill is veggies. Since Alex and I only have an indoor grill we can't exactly do that so I love going to my parents house since we grill all day every day when it's nice enough out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard for me to describe how I feel about it. I like it because it gets funny but some episodes are eh. It's worth a shot trying it out when you have nothing else to watch, though! I just heard it's been cancelled so I'm curious to see if they end the series in this last season or if it leaves off with a cliffhanger.

      Grilled veggies are soo good! I haven't done them myself yet but my parents and John's parents will make them. His mom has a little grated basket thing she uses on the grill which is good! My dad loves grilling so I love going there because he'll grill pretty much anything!

      Delete
    2. I'll have to try it! Its' been on my list of shows to try but I swear it always gets longer even if I finish a show.

      I love potatoes (cut them and put in aluminum foil with butter and spices then grill) and green beans (olive oil, salt and pepper). My favorites.

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this update as always!! You inspired me to do the Marine Layer recycling program so I went in yesterday and dropped off some Ts- SO awesome!!! Thank you for telling us about it. Glad you enjoyed the PB & honey toast! Those pizzas on the grill always make my mouth water soo much. Have a great week, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay I'm so glad you tried it! I already received my credit and used it to buy a new tank top! I'm excited for it because I've never shopped with them before! Grilled pizza is becoming a staple in our house because I'm always craving it! Enjoy your week!

      Delete