Monday, April 22, 2019

My Week in Pictures XVIII

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good Easter yesterday! We hosted my family in the afternoon and then went to John's parents in the evening so we kept ourselves busy. I'm off today so before I head off to run errands, I'm sharing my week in pictures with you!


On Monday, our wedding venue hosted a bridal show. I spent a lot of time soaking in the beauty of a place that we will be getting married at in less than 4 months.


A few of my students play softball for the township and invited me to their game Tuesday night. Of course I had to go and I had a great time!


Fast forward to Friday {not sure where the time went between Tuesday and Friday}. John and I both had off so we started the day with breakfast at Chick Fil A.


Next we went off to the jewelry store to purchase our wedding bands! I am counting down the days until I can wear the beautiful band we chose... as if I wasn't counting already... 109 days :)


The jeweler shined up my engagement ring! *insert heart-eyes emoji*


That night we dyed Easter eggs with John's parents.


We had another busy day on Saturday. We met with our florist who is creating my bridal bouquet to look similar to the bouquet John designed for our senior prom 8 years ago. We had to switch up a few things to match our colors but it will still add such an amazing touch to our wedding.


After a few more errands {and possibly a nap}, we spent some time at the gym.


We both had a complimentary fitness assessment on Friday, where our trainers gave us free protein shake coupons. I was super excited to redeem mine after a good strength session!


After a week of not feeling too well and being extremely busy, I finally got in my second run of the week on Sunday. I managed to crank out 3 miles without feeling too bad.


John and I hosted Easter for my family. We had a typical Easter meal of ham and had an egg hunt for Tommy!

Somebody liked the bubbles we gave him!



We went to John's parents later in the day to celebrate Easter with his side of the family. I didn't take any photos there.


Question of the Day: If you celebrate Easter, what did you do to celebrate this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. The touch of having your wedding bouquet be similar to your prom bouquet is such an awesome detail! Based on your prom picture, I think the wedding bouquet will be gorgeous.

    To celebrate Easter, we went to Alex's parents house for dinner and I can't wait for leftovers tonight. Have a great Monday Em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually John's idea and I am so excited he thought of it! I can't wait to see what the florist creates!

      Leftover holiday food is the best! Between our dinner and his parents', we have a ton of leftovers for meals all week!

      Delete
  2. Ahh the wedding is so close!! How exciting : ) Cannot go wrong with chic fil A- now I’m craving those waffle fries. Your ring is gorgeoooussss! Shut the front door- that is so sweet with the bouquet <3 Love this throw back pic too. What a perfect Easter. Thanks for sharing, Em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I’m always craving Chick Fil A haha. I’m so excited to have some throwbacks from our early days included at our wedding. It adds such a fun touch! I hope you have a great week!

      Delete