Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Currently

Happy Wednesday! Although it feels like it should be closer to Friday, I'm just thankful we're heading in that direction. It's already been a long week at work for me. I have seen other bloggers do a "currently" post every once and a while. Since I have been pretty busy lately, I figured I'd check in with you guys on this wonderful Wednesday with a currently post to update you on my life at the moment.


I am currently...

Eating... grapes! They were on sale over the weekend so I stocked up and have been enjoying them for lunches this week. I love eating them after they've been in the fridge for awhile. SO refreshing!


Wearing... spring/summer clothes! Warmer weather has finally hit New Jersey so I have pulled out all my tanks for running and cooler clothes for work. My school doesn't have air conditioning which forces me to wear clothes that will not make me overheat. I've also been wearing my glasses a lot lately! I know I've said this a billion times, but allergies have been killer for me and my eyes just want nothing to do with my contacts lately.


Drinking... hot tea with lots of honey! The honey is helping soothe my sore throat this week since I currently don't have my voice and am not feeling the best.

Determined... to get my garage cleaned out and organized. We have been using our garage as a drop-off point for anything we don't really know what to do with. I'm determined to sort through everything out there and make it look a bit more organized.

We sealed the envelopes with wax for a fancy touch :)

Excited... for all the responses we have been getting for the wedding. We sent out our wedding invites on Saturday and have already received a good amount of responses already! I am also excited for the Billy Joel concert I am going to on Friday night with John, my brother, and his friend.

Question of the Day: What is something you are currently excited for or determined to do?




4 comments:

  1. Put grapes in the freezer. SO GOOD! It's a tar flavor and it's amazing on a hot summer night. Personally I prefer frozen green grapes over red grapes but that's just me!

    I love the wax seal. It looks so darn fancy and professional. Funnt story, I almost bought tickets for the Billy Joel concert as Alex's Valentine's Day gift but then I realized we would be in Chicago this weekend. Have a great time!

    I'm bursting at the seams with excitement since I'm finally seeing Hamilton tomorrow!! It's been 3 years in the making and I'm beyond excited to finally see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frozen grapes are the best! My dad likes to toss grapes in sugar free jello mix after he washes them and then freezes them. They have a candy-like taste! I have no preference when it comes to grapes but I tend to buy red ones to eat plain and green ones to freeze.

      We were so excited that the seal turned out nice! And they're actually staying nice even after getting tossed around in the mail. How funny that we could've been at the same concert!

      Omg enjoy Hamilton!!!! I can't wait to hear about your whole trip!! :)

      Delete
  2. That blue is sooo pretty on you! Love the necklace too. Hope you are feeling much better at this point. Love your seal on the wedding invites!!! Such a nice touch. Ahhh hope you had the best time at the concert- how exciting!! Can’t wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! It's actually my most favorite shirt and I wear it more than I probably should lol. I am feeling 100% better now! I got some allergy meds in me and good eye drops. The concert was AMAZING! :)

      Delete