Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday Five

TGIF! Knowing I had an exciting weekend ahead of me made this week drag on. Tonight I am going to a Billy Joel concert with John, Dale, and his friend. Then tomorrow morning we are heading up to the Poconos for Memorial Day weekend with John's family. Busy busy but yet so fun! Before I start this work day and get this weekend going, I'm sharing my Friday Five with you.

Source

1. Enso Silicone Rings Birthstone Collection
I received an email earlier in the week from Enso Rings advertising their new birthstone collection. The birthstone collection contains all 12 birthstones for you to choose from. Although I am a December baby, I'm tempted to buy the amethyst thin band to match my engagement ring. Oh and the best part? You can take 25% off your order between now and this Monday (5/27).


2. A New Day Earrings
I had been eyeing up these earrings at Target for awhile now. I even considered buying them for my bridesmaids before finding a different pair a couple weeks ago. Last week I made a purchase at Target that gave me a $5 gift card back. I used that gift card to treat myself to these earrings finally and I love them! They go with all my outfits and add just enough glitz to my day.

Source

3. Brooks Launch 6: Run Happy
I got the email announcing these beauties earlier in the week and I love them! The idea of writing what/who you run for on your shoes is adorable. It brings me back to my middle school days when we'd doodle on our Converses and Vans. 

4. Grapes
I mentioned these in my currently post earlier in the week, but they're so good not to mention again! I picked up grapes over the weekend and they have been the best go-to snack all week. It's been pretty warm over here in Jersey so they make for a super refreshing treat! A suggestion I would've forgotten to make if it wasn't for Maureen reminding me is freeze your grapes for a cool treat during the summer.


5. Our Wedding Invites
Alright so long story short. Making and ordering our invitations was easy-peasy. My brother-in-law designed them based off one I found and loved online. Then we ordered them through Vistaprint while there was a sale going on. They came in looking amazing! Easy-peasy, right? Silly us thought that creating the RSVP cards would be just as simple (we had to make individual ones since we are having everyone RSVP online so they need individual codes). I designed them based off the invitations and planned to print them at home using perforated postcard paper from Staples. That went HORRIBLY wrong and didn't even match the invitations. I ended up going to a printing place by me that print and cut them all less than the cost of the postcard paper. AND the texture/color of the RSVP cards matched the invitations perfectly! I couldn't have been more thrilled at how nice everything turned out!

Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. Eeek! Cannot wait to hear all about this weekend – sounds like you had so many amazing happenins lined up!!

    I love when Target has $5 cash back! Those earrings are so pretty & versatile!

    I am making a trip to TJs tomorrow, so I’ll definitely need to stock up on grapes- you have me craving them. Do you prefer green or purple grapes?

    I’m so glad the invites worked out so well! That can be so stressful because printing is not cheap- but sounds like it all came together amazing!

    - This week I am loving the song “A Brighter Love” by St. Lucia. I have it on repeat!
    Have a great week, Em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually considering wearing the earrings for my wedding! They are just too adorable!

      I don't mind either grapes but I tend to buy the purple a lot. When it comes to freezing them, the green grapes are delicious cause it gives it that little tart flavor!

      I am amazed at how well our invites came together! Now onto the little details... haha.

      I need to listen to that song! I've been listening to a lot of the same songs lately and need a switch.

      Thanks!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes you totally should!

      And yess I am with ya! The green ones are best for freezing for sure!!

      Delete