Wednesday, May 8, 2019

#sharetheSPARK Campaign

Source

As many of you know, I became a Momentum Jewelry Ambassador back in March, giving me the chance to be part of the #sharetheSPARK campaign! As an ambassador, we were sent the 2 new 2019 #sharetheSPARK momentum wraps, as well as given the opportunity to purchase last year's wraps at a steep discount. We were instructed to share these wraps during the campaign {April 23-May 6} with anyone we wanted to share the spark with! I chose two of my friends, one of which I met through blogging and another who I've been best friends with since we met in college 5 years ago. Today I am sharing with you my reasoning behind choosing these two ladies :)


Maureen and I met through blogging sometime last year. I'm not entirely sure what led me to start reading her blog, but I'm thankful for whatever did because it helped us form such a great friendship. Maureen and I both trained for and ran the Philadelphia Marathon together back in November. I loved virtually following along with her training because at points it was what kept me motivating. At the end of April, Maureen ran her 2nd marathon! Once again, I enjoyed following along with her training updates because although I wasn't training for a marathon at the time, it kept me motivated while just following a regular running schedule. 

When I saw the "You got this!" Momentum wrap, I knew I had to send it to her! Maureen put a lot of work into training, especially during the colder months! I wanted to share some good vibes with her for race day, so what better way than with a wrap?! Now that she has finished the marathon, I hope the wrap continues to serve as a motivational reminder that she's got this as she continues on with her running journey.


Rachel has probably been mentioned on my blog more times than anyone. We met back in 2014 when we were both RA's in the same dorm. Since then, we have become pretty much inseparable even though we live in different states at the moment. Rachel and I ran the Philadelphia Marathon together this past November {her first full!!} and she will even stand by my side as I marry my best friend in August. 

I knew the "Keep Reaching Higher" wrap was meant for Rachel the moment I took it out of the package. Along with training for and running her first marathon, Rachel spent the past 2 years in graduate school and will be graduating with her MSW this Friday! After graduation, Rachel will be starting her career as a social worker in a wonderful hospital. I couldn't be more proud of her! Rachel always knows what she wants in life and puts full efforts into working toward these goals. I just wanted to send her this little surprise as a reminder to keep reaching higher, no matter where life takes her!


Question of the Day: If you could put any mantra on a Momentum Wrap, what would you put?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rachel! Grad school is no joke so to do that while training for a marathon sounds intense.

    Thank you again for the wrap! Definitely helping to motivate me in this awkward post race time where I'm not really running or training for much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is seriously a rock star! I'm glad you loved your wrap! It's amazing how much a little wrap can add a little extra motivation just when you need it :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVED reading this!!! I don't know how I missed that you and Maureen ran the exact same marathon- so cool!! I must have just not put two and two together. These momentum wraps are such a wonderful gift idea- I'm gonna have to keep them in mind for birthdays and holidays too. Thanks for sharing, Em!

    ReplyDelete