Monday, May 6, 2019

My Week in Pictures XX

Happy Monday! I'm bummed that the weekend is over but I'm excited to get another week underway. We are nearing the end of the school year and I am eager to get on with summer. Okay, I'm a little ambitious here so maybe I'll just focus on this week :) Here's everything I was up to last week!


On Monday I made a chicken and spinach dish, which I ate all week for lunches.


Our school hosted a "Quad District Event" on Tuesday as a way of getting all the 6th grade classes together from the 4 middle schools that funnel into the same high school in 9th grade. It was so much fun!


That night I went to trivia night with my parents and we won! That doesn't happen very often for us...


I thought my ring looked extra sparkly on Wednesday. Of course it never looks that way in the photos I take.


Our school starts state testing this week, so we wrote some inspiring messages on hearts to hang up :)


I literally ran an errand on Friday. Love making Poshmark sales!


Friday was the beginning of Camporee, the Girl Scout camp my mom runs the first weekend in May each year! We started the weekend off with s'mores, my favorite!


 John was in charge of the science station on Saturday morning! His coworker came out to help him make "fam monsters" with the girls. Tommy loved it, too!



One station made box ovens to bake cookies in.


We had the infamous cobbler for dessert that night. Soo yummy!


It rained Sunday while we were packing up but we still had a great time! If you look closely, you can see the cool slide in the background.


Sunday was also my Pop-Pop's birthday so we all went out the Outback Steakhouse for dinner.


Then everyone came back to our house for cake! :)



Question of the Day: What was something fun you did this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I hope the weather cooperated for the jamboree! I was thinking about it when it started raining on our way to Philly Saturday morning and then when it rained all day yesterday.

    One fun thing from this weekend was my roommate from college coming down to visit us Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We lucked out with weather! It sprinkled a bit on Saturday, but nothing crazy. It rained Sunday but that is just when we packed up and left so no big deal. Were you looking at rentals again Saturday? So exciting!

      That is awesome that you got to see your college roommate! That's great that you two stayed close after college :)

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! I'm so glad the weather wasn't a huge factor for you guys. Yes we were so we're hoping this time the options actually work!

      Yeah, it's great. Gotta love friends that stick with you even when separated!

      Delete
  2. Ohh that chicken & spinach dish sounds and looks so yummy as a lunch for the week! Congrats on winning trivia- that’s amazing!! Ahh I just love your ring ! S’mores are an absolute MUST- mmm mm! and that cobbler- goodness gracious that looks good. Aw such a sweet cake for your Pop Pop- happy birthday to him! Thanks for sharing, Em :) Looks like such a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete