Monday, May 13, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXI

Hi everyone! I hope you had a relaxing weekend! Mine was a mix of fun and relaxing. Now I'm all rested up and ready to start the last week of testing in my school. In typical Monday fashion, I'm sharing my last week in pictures with you! Fun Fact: Today marks 2 years since I graduated from Millersville!


Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week so each day we were treated to a different type of "bar." Monday was a yogurt parfait bar!


Week 1 of testing began on Monday.


I mailed out some Poshmark packages. Selling can get so addictive on there!


I started Tuesday morning out with an early morning run.


Our bar that day was a taco/nacho bar. Yummmm!


Wednesday was a trail mix bar. I was thrilled that they had so many nut-free options.


For lunch I heated up the Chick Fil A sandwich I had gotten for free the day before for Teacher Appreciation Day.


Thursday morning also started with an early morning run where I saw a bunch of ducks.


I relaxed after work with some strawberries and dark chocolate hummus.


On Friday, we were given plants at work!


The parents also set up a "school supply bar" for us. We were able to fill a bag with any of the supplies we needed. I am so thankful for some new pencils and Lysol wipes!


 Ashley and I took Tommy to Shoprite Friday night to decorate a cake for Mother's Day. He loved using every color of icing!


Tommy then proudly showed me his new house.


I started my Saturday morning out with a 6 mile run.


I enjoyed a strawberry protein shake after. I've been hooked on shakes all week!


As if I didn't get enough activity in the morning, we met up with John's cousin, Becca, in the afternoon for a hike.


We found some pretty cool areas!



We let John venture out on this little island on his own...



Sunday marked 2 years of us being engaged! It's hard to believe that it has been that long since we first decided to spend forever together. Now I'm eagerly counting down the days until the wedding {88 days!}.


To celebrate Mother's Day, my mom, Ashley, and I made wreaths. It was so fun!


I'm pretty impressed with mine!
Tommy even surprised me with 2 carnations! I love being his godmother :)



Question of the Day: Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week! That's so fun that Shop Rite had a cake decorating station for kids and obviously all icing colors must be used. Your wreath looks like you bought it at Home Goods! Wanna make me one ;) Kidding!

    Text me where you went hiking! You know Alex, Bailey and I will be all about new places to adventure and explore when we move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommy had an absolute blast decorating the cake! Each time he finished using a color, he'd peer over at the other colors and then name another until he used each one. SO adorable!

      I was legit impressed with myself because I put little effort into making the wreath lol. I may have to start making them for gifts for people because it was so easy and pretty cheap!!

      Delete
    2. Aw so cute!!

      They would be great house warming gifts! Wreaths are pretty but some are so expensive that I can't bring myself to buy them sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Aw I love the idea of the parfait bar! So fun!

    Hope testing goes ok. I know it’s a stressful time of year for both teachers & students- when is the end of the school year for you?

    AND then a taco/nacho bar?! Oh yummy!

    Chic fil A is the besttt. Oh my gosh, love that Tribe Dark Chocolate hummus. I haven’t restocked on it in a while- next time I’m at the store I need to grab some. Mmm !

    What an awesome teacher’s appreciation week- thank you again for all you do, Em!

    What sweet carnations from Tommy <3

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 3 more days of testing and then we are officially DONE! Our school year is over June 20th for teachers. I am counting down the days haha.

      Tribe Dark Chocolate hummus is sooo amazing! It goes with fruit, pretzels, everything!

      Thanks so much, Mackenzie! That means so much to me! <3

      Delete