Monday, January 13, 2020

Coastal Delaware Marathon Training Week 4


It’s hard to believe week 4 of training is already done! This week was a little lighter on the mileage as I adjusted back to working a full 5-day work week but they were all solid workouts! Strength training went out the window as I used a lot of my free time to spend time with my brother. He leaves this week for an unknown amount of time so I took advantage of the time we had. I’m actually looking forward to getting back into a routine this week, as long as this cold I have goes away quickly! I hope you all have a great Monday!

Monday: 3 miles

Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: 3 miles

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: REST

Sunday: 10 miles

Weekly Total: 16 miles


Question of the Day: What is your go-to snack/meal for before a long run?

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed time with your brother even if training took a backseat. That's great you were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weekend weather with a run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't able to go out Saturday so I was crossing my fingers that the weather on Sunday would be similar. What a nice little treat to have some spring weather!

      Delete
    2. We were outside doing something both days and now I think we'll have to say goodbye to this weather for months sadly

      Delete
  2. Marathon Training Schedule A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete