Monday, January 27, 2020

Coastal Delaware Marathon Training Week 6


Happy Monday! I had some good runs last week but of course, slacked in the strength training. Eventually I’ll learn to balance everything out, right? One thing I focused on this week was stretching after my runs which is something I am not always the best at. I even went as far as doing some foam rolling throughout the week to loosen up my legs. I am looking forward to this coming week of training because I will be doing my long run this weekend with Rachel, who is training for CoDel with me! I hope you all have a great week!


Monday: 3 miles

Tuesday: REST


Wednesday: 4 miles

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: REST


Sunday: 13.1 miles

Weekly Total: 20.1 miles


Question of the Day: What is your go-to post-run recovery?

4 comments:

  1. I stretch after every run! I think it helps cool my muscles down, or that's just in my head but I'm going to keep doing it ha. Solid week of training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be so good about stretching after every run but lately I just come home from a run and start doing something else. Stretching definitely makes a difference!

      Delete
    2. A lot of times, I make myself a small bowl of granola and then snack on that while I stretch. Sometimes it's peaceful and othertimes I have Bailey trying to see if I'll drop food lol

      Delete
    3. Whenever I stretch, my cats decide it is the perfect time to lay wherever I'm stretching. Super convenient lol

      Delete