Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Currently

Happy hump day! I'm not sure what it is about this week, but it really is dragging. Maybe the universe knows I have a fun weekend up ahead? Who knows. I've had a couple blog post ideas rolling around in my mind lately but haven't had the chance to really sit down and put those thoughts to metaphorical paper. To help break up this week, I'm sharing a "currently" post with you all! Here is a little update on my life currently...

I am currently...


Eating
Honey cardamom granola from Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow. by Shalane Flanagan and Elyse Kopecky. More about that in a later post!

Wearing
All the scarves! It's been so chilly here in New Jersey.


Listening To
Hot Country station on Spotify. It has been powering me through my runs lately!

Reading
7 by Jen Hatmaker. I'm only halfway through but it's a true story about Jen Hatmaker spending 7 months to focus on 7 different areas of excess in her life. So far, so good!

Watching
This Is Us. I’ve never been as up to date with the current season as I am now. Usually I am 3+ episodes behind and can’t have any discussions with my friends who are up to date. 


Drinking
Nuun Vitamins. Trying to keep all the germs away!

Question of the Day: What is something you’re currently eating, wearing, listening to, etc.? Pick one :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently eating pumpkin chocolate swirl bread from a mix my mom got me from William Sonoma. It's so good that I'm almost mad at her since I will want to buy the mix again next fall lol. Hot Country is a playlist I enjoy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds soo yummy! I keep finding so many yummy baked good recipes online that I want to make but I know I'll eat the whole thing!

      I am loving all the recent country songs so it's great to have them all on one playlist!

      Delete
    2. Oh I will likely eat the entire loaf myself lol. I don't even think Alex has tried it at all.

      Delete