Monday, January 21, 2019

My Week in Pictures VI

Another week, another post full of food pictures to show you everything I ate throughout the week.. haha but seriously, I have a habit of just taking pictures of my food and hardly anything else. Eventually I'll get better at this. I hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start, especially those who have the day off for MLK Day! Enjoy your Monday :)


My week started with making a bucket list as part of Bucket List Tummy's Better Than Dieting challenge. I already have a bucket list written in a notebook somewhere in my house, but I wrote this one off the top of my head based on what I wanted to do in that moment. I'll have to add it to my original list once I find it!


John surprised me with chicken taco bowls for dinner after I told him that's what I've been craving.


My Built Bar sample pack finally came in! They're protein bars that are nut free AND supposedly taste amazing. I'll let you know my opinion soon!


With the beginning of my week being busy, I was still able to get in a run to start breaking in my new Brooks Ghost 11's!


I also had a spontaneous relaxing night in with John. It had been awhile since we had one.


Yay for a new VoxBox from In]fluenster that actually has things I'll use {besides the false lashes cause ain't nobody got time for that...}!


Amazon had a great deal on Nuun this week so I definitely stocked up.


We had to go shopping for a birthday gift for John's dad so of course we ended up at Red Robin. I loooove their sweet potato fries!


After my Saturday morning run, which ended up not being as cold as I anticipated, John made us omelettes. I don't know where he learned his omelette-making skills...


Saturday was John's dad's birthday so we join him, his mom, and his aunt, uncle, and two cousins for dinner at a nice restaurant. I tried a chocolate covered pretzel martini and man, was that yummy!


I forgot to snap a photo of my food before digging in, but I didn't forget to take a photo of this drool-worthy key lime pie! I wasn't even hungry for dessert but I couldn't resist!


It's been awhile since we got a nice picture together so we tried to get one before we left.


We invited everyone back to our house after dinner since his aunt and uncle hadn't seen our house yet. We played Left Center Right {I usually call it Left Right Center but the box corrected me...} with Hershey Kisses as the tokens because I wanted to get them out of my house haha.


Sunday was our 8 year dating anniversary we spent most of the morning lounging around, enjoying the natural light that comes through our window in our bedroom.


It was a rainy day here in Jersey so some hot chocolate with breakfast was a must!


It is restaurant week in Philly so we decided to go to dinner at Chima, a Brazilian steakhouse, in the city. We dressed up and everything which I regretted on our three-block walk from the parking garage to the restaurant {we may or may not have gotten a Lyft back to the parking garage after dinner...} haha. The food made braving the cold worth it, though!


Prior to dinner, we went searching for a photo booth to keep up with our tradition of a photo booth picture every 4 years. Sadly we never found one :(



Question of the Day: Did you do anything fun last week?

2 comments:

  1. Haha girl, I’m so the same! I never intend for my posts to be 99% food, but they basically always are. I love seeing other people’s foodie posts though, so I’m excited to read this Eek! I love your new ghosts!! Love Brooks <3 Ahh I miss Red Robin- I haven’t been in forever. Their fries are the best. Happy Birthday to John! Sounds like a wonderful time- that key lime pie is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing these fun times with us, Em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food pictures are always my favorite and yours are always on point! Brooks are the best shoes in my opinion! Red Robin is a fairly new restaurant to us and man do I love it already! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete