Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday Five: 5 Things I'm Thankful For

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and has a relaxing weekend ahead of them. I spent part of my day with my family and then the other part with John's family. It was overall a wonderful day! We're heading up the Poconos for the weekend so I'll be getting plenty of relaxation time! I have some books and fuzzy socks already packed :) Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to continue on with the theme of being thankful and share with you 5 things I am thankful for! 


1. My Family and Friends
I'm not sure where I would be without my supportive family and friend group. I can always count on them to be there for me in any situation. I put my family and friends together on this list because my friends are my family and vice versa :)

My favorite race spectator!
2. My Fiance
I'm not sure where to even begin with this one! John has been my rock for close to 8 years now (well, actually longer since we've been best friends since 5th grade!). I am so thankful to have him in my life to share all of our wonderful memories together.


3. Our House
When it comes to our house, there are many things I am thankful for! I am thankful that we were able to purchase the beautiful house we wanted. I am thankful that we have shelter and food within our house. And most importantly, I am thankful that we have a place to call our own.



4. Running
I won't go into much detail with this one since I had a whole post dedicated to running yesterday, but this is definitely something I am thankful for each and every day. 

5. My Job
My job provides me with many things that I am thankful for daily. It gives me an opportunity to use my degree for something I am very passionate for. My students and co-workers are wonderful and make each day great! I am so thankful I found a job in such an amazing district!


Question of the Day: What is something you're thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment