Sunday, November 18, 2018

Marathon Training: Week 18

W18D1: REST DAY

W18D2: Easy Treadmill Miles

W18D3: REST DAY

W18D4: REST DAY

W18D5Easy Run

W18D6: REST DAY

W18D7: PHILADELPHIA MARATHON DAY!
Finished in 5:02:51!

Total Weekly Mileage: 31.2 miles
Well, that’s a wrap! After 18 long training weeks, the big day has come and gone! I had a blast and even if I missed my goal time by less than 3 minutes, I’m still super proud of my time. I still had a PR of close to 53 minutes! That’s a win in my book :) I’ll post more about the race later in the week. For now, it’s time to relax!

3 comments:

  1. That's insane of a PR!!! Congrats Emily!! Even though you missed your goal time you clearly had an amazing race and training cycle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy with my time! I guess I'll just have to run another to try and beat it :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome :) That's exactly how I feel haha. I practically started talking about other options when Alex and I were driving home later that night.

      Delete