Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday Five: 5 Reasons I Love Being an Auntie

In honor of my wonderful nephew's 1st birthday today, this Friday Five is dedicated to him and my top 5 reasons why I LOVE being his auntie (and an auntie in general!).


1. I get to spend a lot of time with him that is full of hugs, snuggles, and fun, but am not responsible for him 24/7.

Source
2. He always lights up when I enter the room. Nothing beats coming home after a long day of work to his huge smile as I walk in the door!

Source
3. We talk through Facebook Messenger when he wants to see me or we haven't seen each other in a few days.

Source
4. He finds the simplest things amusing such as peek-a-boo or riding around the house in a laundry basket, which puts a smile on my face.


5. I get to spoil him!

Source

I can't believe it has already been a whole year since my adorable little nephew entered my life! I can't wait to make many more memories with him as he grows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment