Sunday, March 11, 2018

Weekly Workout Recap: 3/5-3/10

Monday, March 5- 60 minutes strength training + foam rolling
*I tried out free weights! I'm trying to use them more as opposed to the machines at the gym.*

Tuesday, March 6- 2 miles with my brother and sister

Wednesday, March 7- Rest day thanks to the snow storm


Thursday, March 8- 4 miles #BraveLikeGabe

Friday, March 9- 45 minutes strength training + rolling with my R8


Saturday, March 10- 6 mile run


Sunday, March 11- Lucky Run 5k with my sister!



Total Weekly Mileage: 15.1 miles
I took it easy this week to rest up my ankle/leg. It's been off and on sore lately and I really didn't want to wear it out too much before my 5k. The snow storm added on some additional rest time on top of my planned rest days (I'm not complaining, though!). Overall, it was a pretty good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment