Monday, March 5, 2018

Motivation Monday

Source
I live by this quote in every aspect of my life. It speaks so much truth! Failing to plan anything almost always results in failure. For myself, I need to prepare my food for the week each Sunday. Meal prep is something I look forward to, silly as it sounds. Knowing what I'll be eating each day keeps me on track throughout the week, preventing me from being tempted by the lunch menu at school or other spontaneous food. Planning my running schedule at the beginning of the week holds me accountable (most of the time) each day. This running schedule also allows me to prepare my running outfits for the week, giving me one less excuse for skipping a workout. Overall, preparation is something that gets me through all aspects of my life and helps me be as put-together as possible.


Question of the Day: How do you prepare/plan for your weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment