Monday, March 26, 2018

Weekly Workout Recap: 3/19-3/25

Monday, March 19- 5 miles with my brother, sister, and nephew
*I don't even know how I made it through this run! My legs were still sore from my weekend workouts and I have been sick.*

Tuesday, March 20- Rest day! Happy First Day of Spring!

Wednesday, March 21- 4 miles in the snow :)

Thursday, March 22- 1 mile run

Friday, March 23- 7 mile run with my brother and sister

Saturday, March 24- 2 mile run

Sunday, March 25- 60 minutes of strength training +1 mile run to try out my new Brooks Levitates!

Total Weekly Mileage- 20 miles

I spent most of my week congested and feeling like death but I was somehow able to fit in some good runs! On Sunday I got a new pair of Brooks Levitates that I am eager to add into my shoe rotation. The snow kept me from getting a lot of strength training in at the gym but I went Sunday and got in a good workout that has left me sore! My new goal is to be able to do a pull up (or maybe more :P). Thank goodness for the assisted pull up machine at the gym that is helping me work towards this goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment