Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Product Spotlight: Momentum Jewelry

**I am not receiving any compensation in exchange for this review. These thoughts are entirely my own!**



Momentum Jewelry was first introduced to me through Instagram over a year ago. A lot of runners I followed were always sharing photos of these adorable wraps with inspirational sayings. Little known fact, I'm a sucker for inspirational quotes, sayings, mantras, etc. I love buying and wearing clothing, jewelry, or anything else that has a super relatable saying on it. When I first saw these wraps, I was not only drawn to the idea of wearing my favorite running mantras right on my wrist, but I also loved how they were adjustable to fit even the teeniest of wrists and oh-so comfortable looking.

Momentum Wrap (bottom) + Sparklet (top)

Back in January, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Momentum Wrap. I got the eggplant wrap with "run happy" engraved on a rectangle charm. Within a few days of receiving my first wrap, I also won a Sparklet through one of my favorite running blogs. I was happy to be able to test out two different pieces of jewelry from Momentum. Let's just say I completely fell in love with both! They fit so nicely and don't leave marks on my wrist after wearing them all day. The wrap colors are all beautiful. I wish I could order all of them! And if it couldn't get any better, the story behind Momentum Jewelry is so sweet. You can read about it HERE because I'll probably butcher it if I try to summarize it.

One of my custom wraps!

Since ordering my first wrap, I have ordered a couple more Momentum Wraps. This time I decided to get the custom wraps so I was able to get my two favorite phrases on them. One says "the road is my happy place" and the other days "goal digger." Ordering a custom wrap is super easy to do and if you have any questions, the custom stamper is awesome and will work with you! I had a couple questions about the design of mine and she worked with me to create exactly what I wanted. Talk about amazing customer service!

My other custom wrap!

If you can't tell, I really love Momentum Jewelry and would order everything they had to offer if I could (I currently have the whole Your Journey Awaits collection on my wish list)! I wear my wraps or Sparklet on every run to give me the motivation I really need. If you're looking for some motivation for yourself or need a gift idea for your running/workout buddy, consider checking out Momentum Jewelry!

Question of the Day: What mantra would you get on a Momentum Wrap?

No comments:

Post a Comment